Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a pity but also good! gardening comes to the live realm

well i finally was able to buy some venus fly traps today, and to think i was gonna get a montrous amount of xp from my large garden, because nearly all of it was almost elder. but enough reminiscing! we are gonna have celestian furniture (:D) and gardening and what i learned is that in order to keep it under control its gonna be like this:
my garden  < 8 plants

for you younger readers this means that i will have less then 8 plants in my garden at all times. yes, it does mean i wont have an epic garden and gain 3 levels every time i harvest, but if i scale too big i know i will be wasting my time, energy and house space for a load of wilting/dead plants.
 i think one last picture of my garden is due:


See you tomorrow guys! i know i am going on briefly before school to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment