Monday, November 8, 2010

Competition

well i am not gonna generalize, but the MFP's i have seen so far have stinked in terms of decorations. so whats why me and my furniture extraordinaire partner-in-crime Talon ____Wraith (i say that because most of his wizards have the same name except a change in the ____ area) are having a competition to see who can make a better house. it will be judged my 4 people (who's names will remain anonymous) by 3 aspects: originality, creativity and theme. many other people are invited to come along as well. The problem is that the official opening of the 2 houses isnt going to be until around january, because i am getting my house for christmas. so talon gets a head's start, but i am confident i can succeed ;D. wish me luck and comment if you think your palace is decorated well or if your just interested to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment