Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rofl lvl 2 pvp

so i was messing around and  i thought.. i bet pvp at lvl 1 is easy... but there are some things you got to know a few things about it.
(1 get a pet from your other chracters that gives an attack card varying in pip need from 2-4
(2 get a wand that you have that is good for a beginner wand. for example i use umbra blade because it is 75 damage and doesn't have a level limit.
(3 learn your level 2 spell because it can give you an edge.
(4 and i hate to admit this but, a huge part of very low level ranked pvp is treasure cards. so get some. i prefer polymorph because they give strong cards and a lot more health.
i'll post my rank in a few days, i am still fine tuning somethings.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much for PvP but did try it on my level 5 Myth wizard the other day. I'll admit I felt guilty as I crushed my oponent casting my 0-pip minion, 0-pip wand cards, and then a 4-pip storm hound from my pet. Not sure if that's cheating but it sure felt like it.

    Your idea of using polymorphs is brilliant. I'm sure it will be very effective, but I personally think that's pretty questionable, ethically. I know, if you can do it in PvP, it's legal, but still....Makes me wonder if they'll have to put a level minimum on those polymorph treasure cards. Seems like that would make the old Wild Bolt issue almost insignificant by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, polymorph low leveling is quite questionable and probably will get altered at some point in the future so that X level or higher people can use it.. but until then i see a huge opportunity.

    ReplyDelete