Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hmm ripoff and contest!

well well well... i think i found the biggest ripoff in the history of amulets:










do you see anything special about the legendary vial? no? neither do i. it is the same card for 10 times more money and your level needs to be doubled. i guess it is just one of those items you are surprised to find anyone wearing.

well anyways, on a happier note....

ok sorry guys, this week we dont have any special things... so it looks like it will be like this:
1st place: 3 gold codes
2nd place: 2 gold codes
3rd place: 1 gold code
that means if less then 6 people comment you are guaranteed at least one gold code.
k? comment and/ or follow and all that jazz.

3 comments:

  1. Matt remember me from last post?
    Sorry but I didn't give you my proper email adress
    you sent it to the wrong person.
    There was supposed to be no s
    I'd like to enter an scan you resend the code for the birthday snack pack?
    Thank you.
    awesomesauceproduction@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm commenting. Btw, I completely agree with you on the myth amulet thing. Seems like a complete ripoff.

    ReplyDelete